Dr. Andrew Cordover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cordover?

September 17th, 2016

Finally .... relief

After years of suffering from back pain and sciatic attacks, I visited Dr. Cordover. I wont lie, on the first visit I did not care for his arrogant attitude but everything I read about his abilities made me overlook that. Long story short, after xrays/mri's and office visits to explain my options and giving me time to make decisions, it was decided I would have a single disc fusion at L5-S1. I am four months out and I feel much better. It is not fully healed by any means but I have a lot less pain. My prior ortho doc refused to do surgery on me. A few points: His attitude was much better on my second and subsequent visits, maybe he had a bad day. He sent me to have a discogram to confirm I was a candidate for the single disc fusion. He wanted to be sure of which disc was the problem. (Side note, a discogram is probably the worst physical pain you can ever experience and survive.) He completely explains the procedure, the risks and the benefits. He does not seemed rushed. Yes, sometimes I am the one who has to wait but he spends time with me too if I need it. He has two females on his staff, one is friendly, one is not. I'm thankful I found Dr. Cordover - if my back feels this much better in 4 months I can only imagine how it will feel when it completely heals.

December 17th, 2015

Worth the wait

The wait was worth Dr. Cordover's knowledge and bedside manner. Additionally, he actually did an exam. After 5 months of MD appointments, it was very nice to have a doctor actually interested in helping me.

December 1st, 2015

cervical spine fusion

Dr. Cordover is one of the best doctor ive ever had.i had an appt.with him and he was very polite and very honest.im having my first surgery by him i trust him with my life and im praying and hoping everythong goes well.

June 10th, 2015

Like my doctor

This doctor is as close to perfect as I can imagine.

October 12th, 2013

Firefighter retired

I had rotator cuff repair in 2006 and my surgery resulted in 100 % recovery. Thank you

January 25th, 2013

Dr. Cordover is the best there is out there. There are many people who have had surgery and still in bad shape. I blew out my back twice, had two surgerys with no lifestyle impact. He is a caring, dedicated, experienced physician. He is THE best there is.

August 9th, 2012

HE IS GREAT!!!

August 26th, 2011

The Best Surgeon Anywhere!!

Dr A. Cordover, in my opinion is the best Physician I have ever encountered. I am a RN, who have worked side by side with Orthopaedic and Neuro surgeons, I know what to look for, and I know what to avoid. I have a complicated degenerative disc disease in my neck, and after having a failed fusion by a Neuro doctor, (who's reputation I felt was top notch) but because that doctor doesn't like to LISTEN to his patients complaints, or doesn't value his patients opinion of what is going on, I ended up in severe pain for 2 years afterwards. Dr Cordover, listened to me, and was able to go in and fix the damage that the previous fusion was causing, and has also seen other areas in my neck that are degenerating also. Now, I have to drive from Fort Myers, FL to Birmingham to see Dr. Cordover, I wouldn't have it any other way. Dr. Cordover is a "10" in my book. And his nurses are also just as good. They are prompt, courteous and very friendly.

July 2nd, 2011

I was referred to this doctor by my internal medicine doctor because of lumbar stenosis and I visited dr cordover but he referred me to see another ortho doctor due to his attitude of not caring for my health. I was so upset and crying when I left his office

May 13th, 2011

Great Doctor

Love this doctor he was good to me and listened to me, unfortunately he moved from my town far away, and I miss him. He is awesome you should pick this doctor. I am picky about my doctors but he is the best!

February 22nd, 2011

Best doctor in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!

August 20th, 2010

Great Doctor's visit

I was seen very prompt, given a good exam, and sent for tests right away. I am from Florida and was scheduled and referred from my local doctor. The doctor scheduled a procedure/test to determine if he could help me with my back after SIX (6) failed back surgeries. He determined he could not repair the damaged disks/spine fusions to eliminate my pain. He was srtaight forward and honest; did not want to give me unrealistic hope and further pain with another unproductive surgery. He spent a lot of time advising and assisting my local doctor in determing that I could best be helped by the installation of a pain pump. Things are going great for me because of him.