A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cortez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cortez, DO, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cortez has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Cortez DO and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cortez practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cortez has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cortez practices Nephrology near Avondale, AZ.
See Avondale Nephrologists.