A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Costarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costarino
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Costarino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Costarino graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Costarino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew T Costarino MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Costarino practice?
- Dr. Andrew Costarino has 10 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Costarino practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Anesthesiologists, and Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners.