A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Costarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Costarino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Costarino graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Costarino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Costarino MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Costarino practice?
- Dr. Andrew Costarino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Costarino practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Wilmington Anesthesiologists.