Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Wilmington, DE (and 7 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Costarino is affiliated with Alfred I Dupont Institute, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Wilmington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr has the following 5 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Stephanie Walter
Pediatrics, General Practice
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi10
Dr. Colleen Witherell
General Practice, Pediatrics
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi22
Dr. Anne Meduri
Wilmington, DE 0.01 mi25