A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Costarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Costarino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Premature Infant Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Costarino graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Costarino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Costarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew T. Costarino practice?
Dr. Andrew Costarino practices Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Pediatricians.