A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cougill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cougill, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cougill
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cougill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cougill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Cougill graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cougill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Michael Cougill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Cougill practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cougill has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cougill practices Family Medicine near Avon, IN.
See Avon Family Physicians.