A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cowder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Cowder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowder
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cowder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Cowder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowder graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cowder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Cowder MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Cowder practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cowder has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cowder practices Urology near Bennington, VT.
See Bennington Urologists.