A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Crenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Crenshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crenshaw
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crenshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Crenshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crenshaw has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew H Crenshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Crenshaw practice?
- Dr. Andrew Crenshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Crenshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS.
See Germantown Surgeons.