A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Crenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Crenshaw is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Crenshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery, and Foot Surgery, Ankle Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crenshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Crenshaw practice?
Dr. Andrew Crenshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Surgeons.