A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Crenshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Crenshaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Crenshaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crenshaw graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Crenshaw has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew H Crenshaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Crenshaw practice?
- Dr. Andrew Crenshaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Crenshaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Surgeons.