A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cucuiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cucuiat
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cucuiat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cucuiat graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Cucuiat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Cucuiat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Cucuiat practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cucuiat has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cucuiat practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Valley Village, CA.
See Valley Village Primary Care Doctors.