A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Cucuiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cucuiat graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Cucuiat has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Cucuiat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Cucuiat practice?
- Dr. Andrew Cucuiat has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Cucuiat practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Valley Village, CA.
See Valley Village Primary Care Doctors and Valley Village General Practitioners.