Dr. Andrew Cumiskey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Cumiskey?

February 5th, 2017

Outpatient surgery at Bay Orthopedic was great . The staff was outstanding

August 15th, 2016

Carpal Tunnel Surgery on both hands

Dr. Cumiskey is very friendly and an extremely capable Surgeon. His bedside manner is very calming and follow up appointments are quick and efficient. I would highly recommend Dr. Cumiskey to anyone

May 20th, 2015

Excellent Dr very kind, caring and took his time.

I can not speak more highly of Dr Cumiskey. I took my 9 year old to him following a Dirtbike accident and er visit. I was a little nervous seeing someone on the Eastern Shore and not just a pediatric Doctor. Dr Cumiskey was outstanding with my daughter. You would of thought pediatrics was his specialty. He examined her, looked at the scans from the Er and then sent us for a MRI. We left his office went and had the MRI then returned directly after. He took us right back and explained everything going on and what the plan of treatment would be. A week later we followed up and once again his knowledge and kindness was above and beyond. We follow up again in a couple weeks. He took his time each visit to answer all of my questions and made sure both me and my daughter understood what was going on. I am more then pleased with his care. I recommend this ortho dr to anyone! He is a very kind caring individual. Thank you Dr Cumiskey!

February 17th, 2014

One of THE BEST!!!

Doctor Cumiskey is in the profession he was meant to be in. If you're looking for someone that is intelligent, straightforward, professional, and excellent at what he does, then you have found him here. Additionally, he has a very knowledgable and experienced partner whom we also saw on occasion during two separate hospitalizations for broken bones that required surgery. The surgical results from Dr. Cumiskey have been excellent. His past experiences and education render him a very fine physician and surgeon.

April 1st, 2013

Q

Although I found this doctor to be competent in dealing with my medical problem, his office staff is responsible for me not returning and seeking an alternate physician. Due to billing problem on their end (that they were aware of and impacted multiple patients), my insurance was never billed, even though I had paid the deductible and it was totally covered because I had met my deductible for the year. They never sent me a bill, nor did they follow up on the problem. I heard nothing about it until I tried to make an appointment over a year later and they refused to see me until I paid my bill. I had to call my insurance company to have it resolved, and thankfully my insurance company agreed to pay it even though too much time had elapsed. This office offered me no help in resolving the issue they caused and expected me to pay out of pocket because of their incompetence. A doctor's office that refuses to even make an appointment for an existing patient in pain because of their error? No thanks!

May 15th, 2012

This doctor is an excellent specialist. He is very kind and gets to the point on everything. He explains everything to you before he proceeds.

December 12th, 2011

Great Doctor.

September 10th, 2010

Will never see this quack again

My fiancee recently went to Dr. Andrew Cumiskey, for a boxer's fracture on one of her metacarpal bones in her hand. Dr. Cumiskey admitted that the bone might need surgery and needed to be reset to its proper position. He neglected to even TRY to reset the bone. My fiancee would have needed serious surgery to fix the problem had she followed the doctor's advice, instead we went to another orthopedic who confirmed that he was incompetent in his treatment, as well as providing inadequate medication to alleviate pain made worse by the fact that he refused to try to reset the bone. I really recommend going to another doctor unless you enjoy complex surgery because your doctor failed to treat you.

August 28th, 2009

This man is no Doctor!

My father fell and broke his humerus--a break not a fracture. He was sent for physical therapy before the break had healed. His family doctor recommended a second opinion because his xrays looked so bad. Needless to say his arm has not healed properly and he probably needed surgery. No one from Dr. Cumiskey office ever wondered why we never came back!

October 13th, 2017