A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Curtin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Curtin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Curtin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Curtin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Curtin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Curtin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Curtin practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Radiologists.