Dr. Andrew Cutler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2012
Kevin Gazda
Dr. Cutler has been my PCP for 15 years. I feel he has been consistently excellent. He has a number of positive attributes. I would say the tops are how he takes his time to get to know me and what is going on my life, he never rushes me, he is open to refer me to Dr.'s he knows but is open to let me research and make recommendations. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Cutler and his care.

November 21st, 2012
Dr. Cutler has been my parents' primary care doctor for many years and he is outstanding. My father has had heart problems and has often needed urgent care. Dr. Cutler takes a lot of time with him and brings in all the specialists necessary to diagnose the problem. He is kind and knowledgeable. I also greatly appreciate how fast he returns my phone calls when I leave a message that one of my parents is having a problem.I am thankful to him for being such a great doctor.

June 13th, 2011
Very helpful, friendly, and knowledgable
I'm very happy to have Dr. Cutler as my PCP. He is attentive, caring, gives me all the time I need, answer questions intelligently (and gives me credit for intelligence), and is firm but gentle in his advice. He is a good diagnostician, but his best attribute (so far) has been to keep me from worrying overmuch about health issues. His office staff is sometimes a bit rough around the edges, but his medical staff (PA, technician, etc.) are first rate.

March 10th, 2011
Savoie
Dr. Andrew Cutler has been my Primary Care Physician since aproximately 1996. As my physician during these years he has displayed nothing less than GRADE A performance. He is a superb doctor who takes his career and patients very seriously. He is understanding to his patient's needs, and will always follow up on their conditions. He is a very kind man, and has a genuine concern for each and everyone one of his patients. I would never even consider going to another doctor.

February 28th, 2011
john b
GREAT DOCTER A+

January 6th, 2011
Doesn't like fat people.
I needed a physician close to home and I thought he might fit the bill. I saw him three times he was focused on my weight more than the problem I came for. He always seemed vague and detached. I made a switch to a better physician.