A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chung, Internist, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dongwook Chung MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Chung practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chung practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.