Dr. Andrew Henry MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2017
Front desk staff is usually unpleasant. They seem to be overwhelmed and they treat patients without the proper care.
I honestly think Dr. Henry should consider hiring two extra assistants for his front desk, so that the attention to the patient could be the one a client expects. The image of his medical office would improve tremendously if these ladies were able to get the phone in a timely manner, not keeping you waiting forever and then not helping you, or telling you to keep calling because they are too busy to call you. It feels like the client was a provider, needing to seek someone's attention, instead of getting that attention from the chosen and trusted professional. If he has so many patients that he cannot attend all of them properly, I am sure he could dedicate a small part of his earnings to hire and properly train a couple of caring, patient-oriented help desk assistants.

July 20th, 2016
Dr Henry is a wonderful and caring Doctor and the staff in the office are friendly and helpful!

March 11th, 2016
Rude, Uncaring, & couldn't get an appt for TWO MONTHS
I called Dr. Henry's office just today to make an appointment. I was referred by both my primary care AND my OBGYN for my thyroid. I had a abnormal ultrasound and need a Fine Needle Aspiration on a dominant hypoechoic nodule that was located . I have a script, my blood work, and my ultrasound file. When the RUDE staff member answered the phone I said..."I need to make an appointment" She didn't even let me TALK any further and said it wouldn't be for two months. When i responded that she had NO idea what I even needed an appointment for - she cut me off AGAIN and said "it doesn't matter." I calmly gave her a chance to understand that my issue needs addressing and I had two referrals and AGAIN she said it didn't matter. I have NEVER encountered such a rude doctors office. I will take my healthcare elsewhere. I for one would never want my care to depend on someone who says "it doesn't matter"

August 23rd, 2015
Getting a appointment can be hard at times. His promptness is a little slow but once he's with you you'll understand, he spends time with you. He'll listen to your concerns. He was very polite to my wife and I. Staff needs to learn how to smile.

February 16th, 2015
STAY AWAY!! DOCTOR HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOUR TIME!
Has an early morning appointment at 8:30 AM. When I got there the waiting room was full and many people ahead of me. After waiting a hour and a half was told there are still people ahead of me. Staff told me the normal wait is 2 hours. The doctor is overbooking appointments with no regards to anyone for other people's time. I walked out and will never return to such an unprofessional office. I see it that if you are treated this bad before the appointment this is a sign that there is also little care for your health condition.

August 20th, 2014
Possibly a good doctor, if you can get past his staff, and if he's not on vacation.
Dr Henry is great. His staff and scheduling are terrible. I had three instances where I needed urgent medical advice. Two of the three times (occurring within two months), Dr Henry was on vacation for several weeks each time, and had no appointed back-up doctor. His staff actually advised that I go without insulin for the entire month I would have to wait for an appointment. When I left messages for his assistant regarding my skyrocketing blood sugar, it took 4 days to receive a return call, and the assistant seemed shocked my sugar was so high, said she needed to talk to the doctor, and would call me back. I never received the call back. I was forced to see my Primary Care doc, who had referred me to Dr Henry.

February 4th, 2013
Diabetes care
Thorough and very helpful.

July 29th, 2012
This doctor does NOT listen to you
Plan on waiting 20-30 minutes in the waiting room before you even get to go back to your room, then plan on another 15 minutes there before the doc sees you. Dr. Henry completely ignored my potential ideas and even though my thyroid is still VERY out of whack, said he'd see me back in over 6 months. Sorry but if my levels are still way above average, they should be checked atleast every 6 weeks, not 6 months. I will not be going back.

February 22nd, 2012
Dr. Henry is very good at listening and asking the right questions.

March 17th, 2009
This doctor is great. So far he has met all of my needs. But I'm actually considering finding another doctor because of the staff. They have never given me accurate information. They are rude and always put me off as if I'm taking up too much of their time. If it were not for them, I would stay with Dr. Henry.

May 31st, 2017