A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lauve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lauve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lauve, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauve graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lauve has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew D Lauve MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Lauve practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lauve has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Lauve practices Radiation Oncology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Oncologists.