A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Lee, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Lee, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dongjun Lee MD is a male Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Lee practice?
- Dr. Andrew Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Lee practices Dermatology near Elkin, NC.
See Elkin Dermatologists.