A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Peters is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Peters, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Peters DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Peters practice?
- Dr. Andrew Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Peters practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.