A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Peters is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Peters, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Peters DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Peters practice?
- Dr. Andrew Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Peters practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.