A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Smith, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Donald Smith FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Andrew Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Smith practices Plastic Surgery near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Corona, CA.
See Irvine Plastic Surgeons.