Dr. Andrew Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Smith?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2016

Great Doctor with high integrity!

I have been a patient of Dr Smith's for a couple procedures now over last 5 years and I 'm very happy with him and his staff!They will make sure to work with you for the end result you are looking for!

May 5th, 2016

Recommend Dr smith

Very competent plastic surgeon. Did tummy tuck and lipo; also did my husband's eyelid surgery. No God complex. Very down to earth. Liked him much better than a Newport Beach Dr I had do my eyelids yrs before.

September 10th, 2015

This is the best office and best doctor I have ever been to!!!!

August 14th, 2012

Excellent

Dr. Smith and his office/surgery team is amazing. They are so helpful and will spend any time I needed to answer my questions that I had before and after surgery. He is also very prompt for surgery and his staff there is awesome too. He's more expensive than others but well worth it. Scars are almost gone in just 2.5 weeks.

February 22nd, 2012

life saver!!!

he gave me a second chance cancer survivor!!!!

December 5th, 2011

I went to Dr. Smith for breast reconstruction following a bilateral mastectomy. The results were better than expected. I was apprehensive because I liked my breasts to begin with. He did a phenomenal job! I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He and his staff are very caring and always available to answer questions. If I were to chose any other procedures, I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

October 27th, 2011

Wonderful and Caring Dr and Staff

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Smith. At our first meeting he immediately put me at ease. I was nervous about feeling rushed, but he took his time explaining the procedure and answering all of my questions. Dr. Smith's staff was also very caring and sweet. Throughout the entire process I have felt taken care of and important. I am thrilled with my final result. Thank you Dr. Smith for everything you have done for me!

October 22nd, 2011

Wonderful caring Dr.

I was referred to Dr Smith by a nurse who works at the surety center where he goes. My friend told me all of the staff and other physicians see him for their procedures. I thought this was a perfect referral. I did proceed to have surgery with him (on my face). He was great. What I think speaks most highly of his character was his after care. No question was treated as trivial, by him, and believe me I asked alot of questions! I never felt rushed even though it is a very busy office! I will refer everyone I know who needs plastic surgery! By the way his staff is very sensitive and patient as well. You will not be disappointed by this Dr!!E

October 18th, 2011

Wonderful experience

I'm a patient of Dr. Smith's and I just wanted to let people know how happy I was with the services that I received from him and his office!He was only professional, respectful, knowledgeable, and had a great bed side manner. I also appreciated the time he spent with me, making sure all my questions were answered. The overall experience was wonderful, and I highly suggest you go with Dr. Smith for any of your plastic surgery needs! (or even treatments) :)

August 10th, 2010

Dr. Smith

He has excellent bedside manner. I had him when he was new, and don't care to comment on him now. He is a good guy, but did not do a great job. This was 5 years ago.

April 1st, 2017