A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ta, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Ta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Duc Ta DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Ta practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ta practices Neurology near North Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Dekalb, IL.
See North Aurora Neurologists.