Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Poor professional show details Poor professional
by Laurie G on Aug 25th, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. His office staff is very rude. Appointments are scheduled and cancelled at the drop of a hat. Just not a professional atmosphere or care. Look for a doctor that truly cares about you and listens to what you have to say. Just a horrible experience.

The kindest doctor on my medical team. show details The kindest doctor on my medical team.
by Nancy S. on Dec 3rd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ta since about 2005 or 2006. I have 2 differentent neurological illnesses he helped diagnose and I have others treated by a few other doctors. Dr. Ta always makes sure none of my medications he prescribes interact with what I am already on. He is very helpful with us in getting what is the same medication but best on our wallet since I am disabled. Dr. Ta also took care of my father and he had Alzheimer's. For someone who was difficult to get out the door, my father loved Dr. Ta because of how kind he was. He always remembered my mother and fathers favorite song. Given that Dad was a widower, we really appreciated the extra time Dr. Ta spent with him. Dr. Andrew Ta is an excellent top notch doctor who is professional yet has the kindest bedside manner I've ever had the pleasure to know.

by Adrienne McGown on Jul 15th, 2014

I haven't had to go to Dr. Ta's Office in some time.. Perhaps they have new office personnel. To say the least I have never spoken to anyone in a professional office that has given a patient such an attitude. I am looking for a new Neurologist today.

Unbelievable people they arent fit to take care of my dog in fact he likes his dogs more than patients show details Unbelievable people they arent fit to take care of my dog in fact he likes his dogs more than patients
May 24th, 2013

Do not ever go to this office or practice the staff are terrible people and should be reported in fact I just might do that especially two women in particular I will not mention names but I bet they know who they are. As far as the doctor he is spineless and needs to quit looking to his staff to answer the patients questions I'm not exzagerating one bit. Run as fast as you can away from them they are the meanest and rudest people I have ever seen they will pay one day for there actions

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
by Kristin T on Feb 19th, 2013

I was horrified by the experiences I had on the phone speaking to Dr. Ta's staff. Not only were they rude, unhelpful, and downright disrespectful, but the receptionist hung up on me! Thinking this was a mistake I called back and told her that she had hung up on me. Her response? "You are calling during out lunch break and I won't schedule you for an appointment anyway." I honesty still can't believe it. Based on the other reviews I've read, I'm not surprised. If the staff is any indication of the professionalism and care, I would highly suggest seeing another doctor. I did.

Rude show details Rude
Oct 13th, 2012

The office staff is very rude, most people are coming in with pain and there is no sympathy.

Absolutely Horrible show details Absolutely Horrible
Mar 8th, 2012

A family member went to see him about an ongoing problem. He could not figure out what was wrong and when it was suggested to him that it might be a side effect of a medication, he didn't even know what medications were being taken. Had not even reviewed the medical history. He was beligerent and rude and said he was not willing to see my family member again. Basically said, "you can leave now and don't bother to come back". Unbelievable.

No compassion for your pain - Don't see him show details No compassion for your pain - Don't see him
Jul 27th, 2011

I have headaches and chronic pain and my visit was to request a change in meds. He looked at my test results and told me that I should stop pursuing what is wrong with me, I'll find nothing. However, when I asked him about changing the med that I was on he responded that too much going on with me and that he doesn't want to get involved and his final words were that he doesn't want to see me. Very rude!! Office didn't return my call after complaint.

This show-boater is too important for his reflex hammer! show details This show-boater is too important for his reflex hammer!
Jul 29th, 2010

Don't waste your time with this inadequate office and doctor. 2 weeks after my first appointment and several lab tests, the doctor still has not given me any clue as to what is going on. The real pain is trying to call to get some answers. This office does not have a nurse on staff only receptionists that can't answer any questions without speaking to the doctor. Sounds simple, until the receptionist tells you she may not get a chance to speak to the doctor because he is busy with his in-office patients and then leaves when he has a break in his schedule to see in-hospital patients. Ask her if it would be quicker to make an appointment to see the doctor to get your questions answered and get told the doctor is too busy for appointments just for questions. Then ask to speak to the doctor directly and get told the same and that it could be days before he calls you back. This is my honest experience. Then once I got the rude, short, I'm too busy for this phone call, the doctor told me "this isn't a call center". How else am I supposed to find out what is wrong other than speak to the doctor? He didn't even answer my questions with this phone call...I got short, run-around answers. I'm taking my precious health to someone who cares, is dependable, with good follow through and knowledge.