Neurologists
Midwest Neurology
181 S Lincolnway
North Aurora, IL 60542
630-906-9470
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Adrienne McGown on Jul 15th, 2014

I haven't had to go to Dr. Ta's Office in some time.. Perhaps they have new office personnel. To say the least I have never spoken to anyone in a professional office that has given a patient such an attitude. I am looking for a new Neurologist today.

|  Unbelievable people they arent fit to take care of my dog in fact he likes his dogs more than patients  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

Do not ever go to this office or practice the staff are terrible people and should be reported in fact I just might do that especially two women in particular I will not mention names but I bet they know who they are. As far as the doctor he is spineless and needs to quit looking to his staff to answer the patients questions I'm not exzagerating one bit. Run as fast as you can away from them they are the meanest and rudest people I have ever seen they will pay one day for there actions

|  Unprofessional Staff  |  show details
by Kristin T on Feb 19th, 2013

I was horrified by the experiences I had on the phone speaking to Dr. Ta's staff. Not only were they rude, unhelpful, and downright disrespectful, but the receptionist hung up on me! Thinking this was a mistake I called back and told her that she had hung up on me. Her response? "You are calling during out lunch break and I won't schedule you for an appointment anyway." I honesty still can't believe it. Based on the other reviews I've read, I'm not surprised. If the staff is any indication of the professionalism and care, I would highly suggest seeing another doctor. I did.

|  If you don't like your job/RETIRE and stop being rude  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I did not personally see this doctor but did give a close friend a ride and waited in the waiting room. As soon as my friend came out all I heard was a very upset person complaining about this doctor. It is a 30 minute drive and I listened to the non-stop complaints all the way home. Nothing was explained to him as if there were no time or his patient was not worth his time. I will gladly make sure that the AMA,Illinois State Medical Society and any and all agencies that apply are fully notified. The medication given to my friend has been prescribed to me in the past and it caused more problems than it helped.Since no medications were asked about,this WILL interact with his anti-seizure/muscle spasm/anxiety medication already prescribed. Once again if you Dr. Ta dislike your job so much that your patients are treated like dirt/get out of the practice. As a Neurologist you need to downgrade to maybe an internal medicine family doctor. You are an insult to the medical practice. The mass amount of Box Elder bugs crawling all over your waiting area etc. is a large problem too.

|  Rude  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

The office staff is very rude, most people are coming in with pain and there is no sympathy.

|  Absolutely Horrible  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

A family member went to see him about an ongoing problem. He could not figure out what was wrong and when it was suggested to him that it might be a side effect of a medication, he didn't even know what medications were being taken. Had not even reviewed the medical history. He was beligerent and rude and said he was not willing to see my family member again. Basically said, "you can leave now and don't bother to come back". Unbelievable.

|  No compassion for your pain - Don't see him  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

I have headaches and chronic pain and my visit was to request a change in meds. He looked at my test results and told me that I should stop pursuing what is wrong with me, I'll find nothing. However, when I asked him about changing the med that I was on he responded that too much going on with me and that he doesn't want to get involved and his final words were that he doesn't want to see me. Very rude!! Office didn't return my call after complaint.

|  This show-boater is too important for his reflex hammer!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

Don't waste your time with this inadequate office and doctor. 2 weeks after my first appointment and several lab tests, the doctor still has not given me any clue as to what is going on. The real pain is trying to call to get some answers. This office does not have a nurse on staff only receptionists that can't answer any questions without speaking to the doctor. Sounds simple, until the receptionist tells you she may not get a chance to speak to the doctor because he is busy with his in-office patients and then leaves when he has a break in his schedule to see in-hospital patients. Ask her if it would be quicker to make an appointment to see the doctor to get your questions answered and get told the doctor is too busy for appointments just for questions. Then ask to speak to the doctor directly and get told the same and that it could be days before he calls you back. This is my honest experience. Then once I got the rude, short, I'm too busy for this phone call, the doctor told me "this isn't a call center". How else am I supposed to find out what is wrong other than speak to the doctor? He didn't even answer my questions with this phone call...I got short, run-around answers. I'm taking my precious health to someone who cares, is dependable, with good follow through and knowledge.