A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Thomas, Reconstructive surgery of the Hand and Elbow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Thomas, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Derek Thomas MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Andrew Thomas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Thomas practices Surgery of the Hand near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.