A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Watson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Enloe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Daugherty Watson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Watson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Watson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.