A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Watson, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Watson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Enloe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Daugherty Watson MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Watson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Watson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.