Dr. Andrew Da Lio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Da Lio?

Very informative and took his time

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Explained the entire process for a delayed double mastectomy (done with Dr. Helena Change...also wonderful) and my experience so far (I have had the first two surgeries ... one more to go) has been great with the doctors. There is a reason I came to UCLA .... the best care. I do not live in CA and both doctors have been great in coordinating my care.

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on July 9th, 2017

Initially, I felt Dr. Dalio was very distant, but soon realized he was very focused on doing the right thing. Dr. Dalio emerges to a warm caring doctor who is very, very skilled and devoted to the science and art of reconstructive surgery. I went to see Dr. Dalio after another doctor reconstructed my post breast cancer, post radiation right breast with an implant (and a second implant in my non-cancer left breast). Unfortunately, the first doctor did a very imbalanced job leaving one breast 3 cm higher and much smaller than my other breast. The first doctor also left horrendous scarring on my left non-cancer breast. I asked doctor Dalio to equalize and provide harmony and balance between my two breasts; he is dedicated to creating the best result possible. The scars from Dr. Dalio are very minimal; they are amazing. I truly appreciate and care for this very fine doctor; I will never forget him.

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Da Lio performed breast reconstruction surgery on me after being diagnosed with breast cancer. He is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. He has a calm, warm and gentle disposition. He takes pride in his work and is very skilled, talented, and disciplined. Other doctors say that he's an artist. I trusted him implicitly and am so happy with my results.

A bad decision

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Very temperamental, which would be OK if the work was well -done. Unfortunately, my surgery was a complete disappointment, necessitating further surgery with another doctor. A very bad decision for me and I do not recommend this doctor on any level.

Breast Reduction

Posted on April 15th, 2015

My breast reduction (years ago) was a complete success. "Thelma and Louise" are still looking good thanks to the beautiful reduction mastered by Dr. DaLio. Now that the years have caught up with me, I believe it's time to revisit the artist. If you are considering plastic surgery this is the man for you.

The Best and Most Competent!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I am 3 months into my prophylactic double mastectomy. I have a great PPO insurance plan, but after interviewing 4 plastic surgeons, I knew Dr. Da Lio was the best choice for me. I chose him even though he does not take my insurance plan. That's how confident I was with his skills. He came highly recommended by my OBGYN Oncologist out of UCLA. He specializes in breast reconstruction, emphasizing on natural results (and is the chairperson of the UCLA Plastic Surgery dept). That's exactly what I wanted. He is the only PS that suggested a "Delay Flap" surgery to avoid tissue death after a Mastectomy. (This is what Angelina J. had.) He is honest, caring and has the sweetest disposition. I trust him completely. Nurses at UCLA call him the "Artist". What more can I say? I am a CPA and very thorough, so please take my word for it, he is the best and up to date on the latest technology! I love going to visit him and his staff (Valerie and Maria). I have my final surgery to replace the tissue expanders to implants in 3 weeks. I can't wait. If you're having reconstruction, it is "key" to pick the best plastic surgeon. You are with them months after the initial surgery.

This man works miracles!

Posted on October 14th, 2013

It has taken me 10 years to write this review! When I first met Dr. Dalio I knew he was the surgeon for me. He's very kind and gentle with a sweet disposition . He performed a Free Tram Flap One year after my mastectomy for stage 3 breast cancer. It took him 10 hours. They take the fat from your belly and make a breast. Very complicated surgery. I stayed in a private hospital in Santa Monica after surgery and he came running when I felt something was wrong. To this day when other doctors see this breast they marvel at the artistry. It looks like my old breast. He also gave me a tummy tuck which has the smoothest line and even though I am overweight I have the flattest belly in town! Ok, here 's the icing on the cake, he is soooo handsome! A beautiful Italian, what more could a girl ask for!

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr Da Lio is by far the best plastic surgeon. He is absolutely amazing!!! I had a breast reduction and you should see my breasts! Every nurse in the hospital told me that I had the best doctor there, but I believe he is by far the best doctor in the US. He is kind, gentle and honest. He is the best!

amazing doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2012

Dr Da Lio is an excellent surgeon. Great bedside manner and his office and staff are fantastic.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I went in for a breast reduction and Dr. Da LioDr. Da Lio is the best!! I went in for a breast reduction and not only do I have 20 year old breast, but they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Dr. Da Lio has such a kind sweet and honest nature about him and a lovely staff as well, I absolutely love Robyn his assistant. I would highly recommend Dr. Da Lio for any plastic surgery needs, he's a surgeon that will tell you the truth, a rare bread in this town.

Artistic doc who's down to earth

Posted on July 12th, 2011

Look no further for a plastic surgeon. Dr. Da Lio performed a free tram flap on me in 2005. To this day I get compliments from other doctors on the beautiful breast he made for me. During that surgery i got a tummy tuck and liposuction. It was an excellent job and I was not a tiny girl but I ended up with a FLAT stomach and shapely waist. I just saw him for Botox and Juvederm and I will be back for a neck lift!! I find Dr. Da Lio to be so down to earth and HONEST. He will actually tell you if you don't need a procedure even if it is Botox.

Excellent