Dr. Andrew Dailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Dailey?

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Best physician I have ever been to. Everything he told me turned out correct. I would refer this doctor to everyone. What a wonderful man.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

He is personable, knowledgeable, and approachable. I knew I was getting the best care possible.

Disappointed

Posted on October 1st, 2014

I wanted to consult with the doctor instead I only met with the PA. Information provided was inaccurate. PA lacked a bedside manner. The doctor himself wad not accessible. Poor follow-up. Not a positive experience.

He gave me my life back!

Posted on February 20th, 2011

It took me 5 years to find a doctor that I trusted with my condition. After being told by (other physicians) that there was no one in my area that could help me and that if someone told me that they could I should run because of the danger of making my pain and mobility worse, I was thrilled to find Dr. Daily From our first appointment with Dr. Daily and the staff at the U of U Neurological Department we have had nothing but great experiences. They really did do what they said and said what they did. They treated us like we were important and that they really did care about us. Dr.Daily always reviewed my cased before hand and was prepared and seemed genuinely interested when we got to our appointments. He was honest and would sincerely listen to our concerns and did considered any personal situations and needs in my treatment.Dr. Daily truly did "give me my life back." I love geting up every day.I have very little pain and feel so good! I surely would use this doctors talents again and definatley recommend him to anyone who needs his skills.

Posted on August 7th, 2017