A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dancis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dancis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dancis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dancis graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dancis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dancis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Dancis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dancis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dancis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.