A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from John A Burns Sch of Med, Univ of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI 96822. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew W Y Dang MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Dang practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dang practices Internal Medicine near Mililani, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Mililani Internists.