A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dannenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dannenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dannenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dannenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dannenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jess Dannenberg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Dannenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dannenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dannenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.