A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dannenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dannenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Education & Awards
Dr. Dannenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dannenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dannenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan