A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dannenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dannenberg
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dannenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dannenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Precancerous Conditions
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dannenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Dannenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jess Dannenberg MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Dannenberg practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dannenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dannenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.