A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Daugavietis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugavietis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daugavietis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daugavietis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Daugavietis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Daugavietis practice?
Dr. Andrew Daugavietis practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Big Rapids, MI.
See Battle Creek Internists, Battle Creek Rheumatologists, and Battle Creek Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Daugavietis, Dr. Drew Daugavietis