A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Daugavietis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Daugavietis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugavietis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Daugavietis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Daugavietis MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Daugavietis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Daugavietis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Daugavietis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Battle Creek Internists and Battle Creek Rheumatologists.