Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Daugavietis
Dr. Andrew Daugavietis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with other offices in Kalamazoo, MI and Grand Rapids, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Daugavietis is affiliated with St Mary's Mercy Medical Center, Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Borgess Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Daugavietis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Andrew Daugavietis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. James Taborn
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi44
Dr. Terry Wortz
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi31
Dr. Paul Cheng
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kalamazoo, MI 0 mi22