A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew David is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew David, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. David has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital Berryville
- Mena Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Edward David MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. David practice?
- Dr. Andrew David has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew David practices Family Medicine near Berryville, AR.
See Berryville Family Physicians.