A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Davidoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Davidoff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Davidoff, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidoff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davidoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Davidoff practice?
Dr. Andrew Davidoff practices Pediatric Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatric Surgeons.