A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Davidoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Davidoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Davidoff, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidoff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidoff has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew M Davidoff MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Davidoff practice?
- Dr. Andrew Davidoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Davidoff practices Pediatric Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatric Surgeons.