A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Decker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Decker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Decker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew David Decker MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Decker practice?
- Dr. Andrew Decker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Decker practices Neurology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Rye Neurologists.