Learn more about Dr. Andrew DeGruccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew DeGruccio, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeGruccio
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeGruccio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGruccio graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeGruccio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew L DeGruccio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. DeGruccio practice?
- Dr. Andrew DeGruccio has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.