A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew DeGruccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew DeGruccio, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGruccio graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeGruccio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis DeGruccio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. DeGruccio practice?
- Dr. Andrew DeGruccio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.