A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Degruccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Degruccio, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Degruccio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Degruccio graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Degruccio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Degruccio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Degruccio practice?
Dr. Andrew Degruccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.