Andrew L Degruccio, MD
Orthopedic & Sports Specialists of Louisville, PSC
9370 Cedar Center Way
Louisville, KY 40291
502-762-9528
Locations and availability (2)

|  ACL Revision  |  show details
by Wycliffe on Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Degruccio is the best and he keeps his word. He revised my ACL after I had been to another OS for my primary ACL reconstruction and after over 12 months PT. So, for those of you needing an OS; you should try Dr. Degruccio. He is very mindful of his patients and he lets know what is expected of you incase he performs your surgery. You can trust that Dr, Degruccio will do the right thing for you. HE DOES NOT USE ALLOGRAFTS HE ONLY DOES AUTOGRAFTS. This is the Doctor to go to when you need an OS. I am pleased to be his patient.

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

The staff in the doctors office was awesome.. The office staff polite always willing to help!! The knowledge of the staff was incredible.. I had no problem with an insurance or disability paperwork the office staff was first rate in getting the paperwork filled out and faxed!! Dr Degruccio was fantastic. He was knowledgeable, he took the time to explain my procedure step by step, along with my recovery. The day of the surgery he put my at easy and I had complete confidence in his ability as a surgeon. I want to say, "THANK YOU" to Dr. Derruccio and the staff for helping me through my surgery!!

|  show details
Nov 25th, 2009

Awesome physician, glad we were on the same page with diagnosis.

|  Best Orthopaedic Doctor in Town  |  show details
May 15th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. DeGruccio since February of 2002 and he is just the best. I have had 2 ACL surgery's and I am still playing competitive tennis at the age of 35 without a knee brace thanks to him.