A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Demichele, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Demichele graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Demichele has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demichele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Demichele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Demichele practice?
Dr. Andrew Demichele practices Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Demichele, Dr. Drew Demichele