A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Denardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Denardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Denardo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Denardo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Denardo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Denardo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Denardo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Denardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Denardo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.