A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dentino
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dentino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dentino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Dentino MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Dentino practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dentino practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors, and Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.