A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dentino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dentino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dentino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- OU Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Dentino practice?
Dr. Andrew Dentino practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Shreveport, LA.
See Oklahoma City Psychiatrists, Oklahoma City Internists, and Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors.