A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dentino
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Dentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dentino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dentino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew N Dentino MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Dentino practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dentino practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Geriatric Doctors, and Oklahoma City Psychiatrists.