Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Dentino
Dr. Andrew Dentino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Dentino is affiliated with OU Medical Center, University Medical Center and Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Dentino has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Andrew Dentino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Eugene Steinberg
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi40
Dr. Bruce Stanton
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi44
Dr. Milton Johnson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi31