Dr. Andrew Neal Dentino MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dentino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dentino graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dentino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dentino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew N. Dentino practice?
Dr. Andrew Dentino practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Geriatric Doctors, and Lubbock Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Dentino, Dr. Drew Dentino