A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dettore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dettore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dettore graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dettore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dettore DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Dettore practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dettore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Dettore practices Pediatrics near Brownstown Twp, MI.