A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickey
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dickey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Dickey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dickey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Dickey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dickey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dickey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Oncologists.