A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Dickey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dickey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Dickey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dickey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dickey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Oncologists.