A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Diederich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diederich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diederich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diederich graduated from Univ Of Arkansas For Med Sciences, College Of Medicine, Little Rock.
Dr. Diederich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew D Diederich MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Diederich practice?
- Dr. Andrew Diederich has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Diederich practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Child Psychiatrists.