A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dilernia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dilernia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dilernia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilernia graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Dilernia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Craig Dilernia MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Dilernia practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dilernia has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dilernia practices Internal Medicine near Concord, MA.
See Concord Internists.