A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Ding, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ding graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clares Hospital Incorporated
- New York University Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Y. Ding practice?
Dr. Andrew Ding practices Anesthesiology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New Rochelle Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Ding, Dr. Drew Ding