Dr. Andrew Dirmeyer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2015
Dr. Dirmeyers
Dr. Dirmeyer takes the time to listen to the patient. Excellent physician.

August 8th, 2014
Dumbfounded
For years, I have suffered intense stomach pain. Had seen Dr. Dirmeyer regarding it. This year had an acute pain attack in his office. He asked if I still had my gallbladder. I was in such pain I could not think correctly, and cried out " I can't remember." He suspected a gallbladder attack and sends me to hospital. Tests, tests. tests, only to discover I have no gall bladder, my patient record in his office clearly states that my gallbladder was removed 20 years ago. Why didn't he or a staff member check my file in his office before sending me to Hospital? Disappointed.

May 2nd, 2014
Does not know what he is doing
I have repeated problems with this doctor who even failed to do anything with me and the kids. Lets focus on my two boys. Within the last month I took my youngest in for his 7th grade shots and after talking with doctor at a regular check up he gets shots. First they could not print out the paper I need for school because claim is machine down. Then after they mail it a week later I turn in to school and he got wrong shots. After I talk to his nurse she tells me he ordered wrong shots he was supposed to have tdap instead he got one for mono, tetanus, whooping cough no diphtheria. She says we can give correct one at his appointment in fall and school has been smoothed over to accept this. Next I take my oldest in to get blood test for his specialist in Dr. Dirmeyer's facility. It is a clinic and my oldest still has him as a primary care. The specialist ordered a EKG as well. Later that day we get a call saying there are abnormalities on the EKG and Dirmeyer looked at it and it can't wait rush him to the expensive children's hospital in next town. When I waste gas, Time, and money to find that it is normal EKG for a teenager. What this man can not even read an EKG and no one in his practice can either. The whole place ETMG stinks don't go there. I left a long time ago and don't get me started on that. I had him as well and he didn't do a good job with me too. Thank God I have a good doctor now, but looks like I will have to find a new doctor for them as well.

September 27th, 2012
GREAT, FRIENDLY CARE
DR. DIRMEYER HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS WONDERFUL WITH MY YOUNG CHILDREN! WE WILL BE PATIENTS OF HIS AS LONG AS HE IS IN PRACTICE!!!

March 22nd, 2012
HORRIBLE PHYSICIAN
THIS DOCTOR THINKS HIS TIME IS FAR MOREVALUABLE THAN HIS PATIENTS! WILL NOT LISTEN DOES NOT CARE TO LISTEN!

March 29th, 2016