Dr. Andrew Doan, MD
31515 Rancho Pueblo Rd
Ste 103
Temecula, CA 92592
951-303-6111
Locations and availability (2)

|  The Best Doctor in Temecula  |  show details
by Annie Ng. on Jun 9th, 2014

Moving from another state I have read many reviews and did a lot of research for doctor in Temecula. I was blessed to find doctor Doan, not only he graduated from John Hopkins he is also serving in the Navy. His bedside manner is super, he can spend hour to explain all my questions about my eyes problem. Thank God for you, doctor.

|  Remarkable Doctor, highly recommended!!!  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

Professional, thorough, and caring. I recommend Dr. Doan whole-heartedly!

Dec 1st, 2011

The only thing about Dr. Doan that is equal to his incredible skills as a physician is his wonderful demeanor in dealing with patients. Visiting Dr. Doan you really feel lucky and that you are getting to see one of the top people in his field.

Nov 10th, 2011

Excellent professional

|  Mr Charles Stork  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Excellent Physician with great patient report. Ease of getting appointment is out of his control as he is at Balboa Naval Medical Center and has no direct control over appointments. Great Doctor

May 26th, 2011

Dr. Doan is an excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions that I had.

May 4th, 2011

An outstanding doctor. He really cares about his patients.

Apr 29th, 2011

He show great concerns for my condition. If I have questions, he's always ready to give an answer. If I have problems with my medication I can call him anytime during the week between my visits. I feel he's highly professional in his profession.

|  Navy Retired CDR  |  show details
by Antony Berchmanz. on Dec 17th, 2010

Dr. Andrew Doan is very caring, and make you feel comfortable and patient friendly. He is really an excllent and valuable Doctor to be in the Medical Corps. I would never want to go to another doctor if possible.

|  Ophthalmology  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

Easy to talk to and answer all my questions.

|  Fatima  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Andrew Doan. From the minute I walked into his office I really felt comfortable and that he was going to take very good care of me. He is truely a professional in his God given talents. He made sure that I understood all that was going to happen during surgery, and he reassured me that I had nothing to worry about. The staff that he has working with him were kind, caring and extremely professional in treating me. They made me feel like I was somebody and not just a number to them. Dr. Doan is my HEROE!!!

|  Delia Secades, Patient  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

Very satisfied with Dr Doan's care. He explains things clearly and makes you feel confident of his ability to keep you well.The Ophthalmology Department seems to have problems keeping the appointments from piling up, thus lenghtening wait times.

by Reina C. Locsin on Nov 18th, 2010

To start with when i first meet Dr. Doan, i was not expecting a young well-accomplished doctor. He's very professional, very neat-looking doctor. He really takes reasonable amount of time to answer my question(s). He even took time to write on/fill-out the paperwork(s)i needed to be eligible to take my RN Board exam with an additional 3 more hours( and he filled-out the form with he's own handwriting- 2 pages long too!)It is nice to have a doctor that treats their pts. as if the're all #1.

|  Visit 11-3-2010  |  show details
by Charles A. Stork on Nov 16th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very busy working at a military hospital which explains the waiting time. A little light on disease progression information but will discuss next visit. Overall a caring and informed doctor.

by Delores McMahon on Nov 9th, 2010

It was obvious that he was very busy, but he made me feel like I was his only patient, and I left his office feeling like my problems were in good hands. He was caring, but very professional.

|  kExcellent, Knowledgeable,, and caring Ophthalmologist  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2010

My overall experiences being cared for by Dr. Doan has been execellent. Dr. Doan's ability to explain his findings pathological wise, and his overall plan for my care was fantastic to say the least. I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Doan to any member of my family or to the general public needing comprehesuve or elective occular care.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Sue on Oct 31st, 2010

Dr. Doan is the highest skilled and knowledgeable eye dr. I have ever encountered. I would never entertain using another eye dr. but him. Recently had catarac surgeries and the leadership and skill of his process were exceptional. Very patient-oriented as well.

|  An outstanding doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr Doan is very professional and caring.Iwould recommend him to all my friends ,my family and to evry one.We need more doctors like him.

|  Need more eye surgeons like Dr. Doan  |  show details
by Donald C. on Oct 26th, 2010

Dr. Doan is the absolute number one ophthalmic surgeon, and his professionalism is caring. His attention to detail is to be commended. I would recommend Dr. Doan to my family, my friends, and my associates. He is the very, very best. I wish it be possible that we would be fortunate enough to have 100 more just like him.

Oct 23rd, 2010

Dr. Doan is a caring and nice doctor.