A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Doniger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Doniger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ultrasound MRI CT Scan GU Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Doniger graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Seth Doniger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Andrew S. Doniger practice?
- Dr. Andrew Doniger has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Doniger practices Pediatrics and Public Health near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Preventive Medicine Specialists.