A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Doorey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Doorey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doorey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Doorey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Doorey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doorey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doorey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Doorey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Doorey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Doorey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Doorey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.