A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Doorey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Doorey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doorey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Doorey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Doorey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Doorey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doorey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Doorey MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Doorey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Doorey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Doorey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, DE and New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Cardiologists.