A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dossett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dossett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dossett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dossett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dossett has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Ft Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bienvenu Dossett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Dossett practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dossett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dossett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.