Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Douglass
Dr. Andrew Douglass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Family Medicine. Dr. Douglass is affiliated with Physician's Regional Medical Center, University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital and U T Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Douglass has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Andrew Douglass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Ryan Unger
Knoxville, TN 0.10 mi8
Dr. Margaret Troxell
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice
Knoxville, TN 0.10 mi36
Dr. Rhonda Long
Knoxville, TN 0.21 mi