A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dow graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robert Dow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Dow practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dow practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Elba, AL and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists and Bethesda Family Physicians.