A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dow
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dow graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Robert Dow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew R. Dow practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Dow practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Elba, AL and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Bethesda Psychiatrists and Bethesda Family Physicians.