Family Physicians

838 Washington Ave
Woodbine, NJ 08270
609-861-1700
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
May 8th, 2014

I called this office to schedule an appointment for a very "personal" problem and was answered by "rude" and "unprofessional" woman who was very sarcastic asking me how I attempted to pay for this service as insurance would not cover it and that she would have to get all of my information before she even asked the doctor if he would want to see me. After giving some of my information (which I totally regret now as I do not want my information released and after speaking to this woman I am assuming the worst) I told her that I was getting a bad "vibe" and would be calling somewhere else. Not only is this an "embarrassing" situation for me but the fact that she made it more "embarrassing" infuriates me as I thought you were supposed to be "comfortable" when calling a doctor if you have a problem especially a very personal one. If you do not want to do this type of work as a Doctor and If you do not enjoy what you do as his Staff then I would suggest you don't do it and let someone else who is in need of a job and capable of being a concerned and respectful human being take the job. I do not know Dr. Drake and I do not want to know him now but I would suggest that he evaluate his staff much more carefully as I would "never" recommend him to anyone because of one phone call.

|  hmlunchlady  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2011

I wouldn't trade him for anything.He did well for my late husband, and when it came my turn to have a lot of problems he was wonderful. He has put me in the right hands many times over the years. The doctors he has referred me to have been the best,also. I realy think the world of him.