A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Drescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Drescher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drescher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Drescher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jeremy Drescher MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Drescher practice?
- Dr. Andrew Drescher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Drescher practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.