A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Drescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Drescher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drescher
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drescher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drescher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Drescher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jeremy Drescher MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Drescher practice?
- Dr. Andrew Drescher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Drescher practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.