A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Drescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drescher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Drescher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drescher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Drescher practice?
Dr. Andrew Drescher practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.