A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dubin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital Rehab Unit
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Dubin practice?
Dr. Andrew Dubin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albany, NY.
See Albany Physiatrists.