A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Dubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Dubin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital Rehab Unit
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Howard Dubin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Andrew H. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Andrew Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Dubin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albany, NY.
See Albany Physiatrists.